Thursday, July 03, 2008

God has some thing else in store!

The Sunday I left for camp I taught Sunday school at Salt Creek Baptist Church (Russ Richmond's Church), I spoke on faith. I spoke on Faith because that is what God is showing me in my own life. God is leading me in to a deeper understanding of trusting in Him with my whole life. Last week Pastor Ron (Missions Pastor at Canyon Lake Community Church) called me at camp Tapawingo in Oregon, to tell me that a few people from the "Main Stream" group felt led to help me go to Montana for the DTS Equip. I was so excited to hear that. And knew it was from God. But the next day I received another call at the camp. This time it was not so pleasant. The call was from YWAM Montana telling me that I could not join them this year for the program. My heart was crushed, my spirit was sad, my mind was confused and my body was filled with adrenalin. After getting off the phone I was in a daze. I did not know what to do. And so here I sit in Oregon not knowing what is going on, or what I am to do. I know I need to be back in Arkansas no later than August 22nd, and the DTS gets back on August 1st. But till then I have no solid idea what God has for me in this time. Lately I have been helping Russ with some things at his church and home. It has been fun but I am not sure if that is what I should be doing at this time. So if you have any ideas please let me know, and please be praying that God would lead me to some thing in this time. Thank You