Thursday, May 29, 2008

Doing Gods Will

On Tuesday I asked for prayer if it was Gods will for me to go on outreach with the team or do something else. Well, I did not get the money that I needed to go to the Amazon, and now with much prayer from all of you and counsel, God has shown me what I am to do while the team is gone. I am to go back to California for a few weeks, spend some time in Organ to see family, friends and visit a few Churches. Then I am going to Montana, on June 29th for a "DTS Equip". This 8 week conference is for DTS leaders and staff. It is designed to equip and prepare us in character skills and spirit, so that DTS students worldwide may benefit and develop according to their individual and corporate callings. This will help me greatly to do what God has me doing in Ozark, Arkansas. After I get back in Ozark we will be getting ready for a fund raising conference. That will start about the 24th of August. After the conference we will be getting ready for the DTS that starts on the 2oth of September.

So that is what God has me doing!

Prayer Requests:
  • Safe travels
  • Finances
  • A good time with everyone back home
  • Find a job of the short time I will be in Cali
  • A fruitful time
  • That God continues to teach and grow me in to the man he wants