Tuesday, April 15, 2008

How can I pray for you?

It was 6am and I found myself working out in our weight room listening to “AIR 1” on the radio. While I was listening to them, I really felt God wanted me to pray for them and give money for their ministry. I've been wanting to give to them for awhile but wasn't able to, but now I knew it was time. So I called in and told them I would like to give $5 a month.

A few weeks later I was working and heard my phone ring and saw “AIR 1” on the caller ID. Hesitantly I picked up the phone and said,”Hello”. They answered, “Hi, this is “AIR 1,” and I was calling you to see if you had any prayer requests." I was so shocked and amazed at their desire to bless me with prayer! It was such an encouragement to me because at that time I was feeling really sick and also I hadn't received a support check in over 7 weeks, so was struggling with my finances.
After the conversation was over, I was so overwhelmed with God's love for me and that He used something like “AIR 1” to communicate it to me! It really shows me how much He cares about me, and it also made me realize that I would like to take time to pray for you and thank you for how you've been a part of my life and ministry!

I hope this is encouraging to you and that we can continue to partner together to bring God's Kingdom here on earth!! So please let me know how I can pray and bless you and you can remember to lift up my financial needs. Thank You.

Blessings In Him,
Mike